Advanced Biometric & TMD Application (ABTMD) Dr Smith - Vegas
May 3-4th, 2023
The Seminar - Teeth, Muscles, and Joints for the General Dentist
Dr. Smith presents a predictable and proﬁtable system for addressing the three pillars of craniofacial physiology in general dentistry and TMD. A simple system for stable joints, healthy muscles and a balanced occlusion for any dental practice, this system not only adds to your bottom line by expanding your services offered, but it also feeds the restorative portion of your practice.
- A stable dental occlusion is impossible if the TMJ's are not stable.
- How to triage JVA results to increase patient treatments.
- Using JVA for increased comprehensive case acceptance.
- Proper data collection and methods of quick implementation.
- Combining JVA with other clinical data to create a working diagnosis.
- Grow your practice using JVA to feed your esthetic cases.
- JVA – Joint Vibration Analysis. What is it and practice integration
- Applications of JVA and its unique benefits
- Force, timing and balance of the dental occlusion T-Scan Novus. Full application.
- Utilizing T-Scan in combination with EMG for advanced diagnosis
- Reduce pain and inflammation and promote healing with the MLS Dental Laser
- TMJ inflammation, displacement and degeneration applications
- Applications in virtually every dental treatment you provide in your office
Dr. Michael A. Smith DMD
Dr. Michael A. Smith, DMD is a Doctor of Medical Dentistry and has been practicing for more than 23 years. He holds degrees from Northern Arizona University as well as the University of Louisville.
Dr. Smith is a master at bringing the data from biometrics into the diagnosis and subsequent treatment of his patients. Dr. Smith has done post Doctorate work with Pacific Aesthetic Continuum, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, BioResearch mastership, Arrowhead Institute, Hornbrook group, and is certified with Invisalign.
Dr. Smith holds and has held positions such as Chairman, Dental Health Committee, Board Member, Vice President and President – Central Arizona Dental Society, and past Rotarian.
Recently Dr. Smith has become a director of the Clinical Mastery Series of dental training.
16 CDE Credits
BioRESEARCH Assoc. Inc is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD). The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 6/1/2018 to 5/31/2024. Provider ID: 211696. This course provides 16 hours of CDE credit. Only BioRESEARCH provides commercial support for this program.