Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
Prices do not include Taxes, or Customs Fees unless otherwise specified in this document. All pricing is in US Dollars unless otherwise noted on this document. Shipping is UPS Ground unless otherwise specified. Prices are only valid within 30 days of the original offer. Training Guidelines: All trainings will be completed within 6 months of purchase. You need to contact BioRESEARCH to setup training. Please contact your sales representative at 800.251.2315 at least one month prior to the desired date of training. Please have several dates available in case your choice is unavailable. Any tuition included in this agreement expires after 1 year of purchase. Each party will agree to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify the other from any cost, loss, or damages of any type, including attorney fees, to the extent that they arise from the breach of the Agreement, and/or willful misconduct or negligence. The client shall, to the extent authorized under the Constitution and laws of the State of Wisconsin, indemnify and hold BioRESEARCH harmless from liability resulting from the negligent acts or omissions of the client, its agents or employees pertaining to the activities to be carried out pursuant to the obligations of this Agreement; provided, however, that client shall not hold BioRESEARCH harmless from claims arising out of the negligence or willful malfeasance of BioRESEARCH, its officers, agents, or employees, or any person or entity not subject to the Client’s supervision or control. Warranties: BioRESEARCH warranties all BioPAK hardware for 1 full year after purchase (this does not include the TekScan equipment, computer, printer, or unrelated software). All sales are final unless otherwise stated in writing and signed by the client and a BioRESEARCH representative. In that event, a 20% restocking fee will apply. Any equipment lost or damaged by the customer is specifically excluded from this and all expressed or implied warranties. BioRESEARCH warranty is limited to repair or replacement of purchased equipment. No further liability can be placed upon BioRESEARCH by the client. By signing I agree to the terms and conditions specified on this document and this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin.